Monday, March 23, 2009

Back into the swing of things...

Hi again!

I hope everyone had a relaxing and fun break! Today classes resumed after spring break and everyone is (or attempting to) get back into the daily routine. I definitely needed a week off though and I had a great time being home and visiting my friends. At the beginning of the week I spent some time hanging out at home, going out to dinner and seeing some of my friends that were also home. On Thursday, I road-tripped it with my friend Brittany to visit my friend Erin at Syracuse University. It was a long drive but it was so much fun. Syracuse was a HUGE change from life at St. Mike's. SU is a pretty large university with a lot of fraternities and sororities, off campus housing, and it seems like everything is pretty spread out. It was so cool though to visit another school and I definitely had a lot of fun, but I missed my St. Mike's though. It was hard for me to imagine going to a school that big. I mean, Erin loves it and some people feel just as at home there as I do at SMC. But, I was certainly glad to come back last night to my quad and dining hall and everything within a 10 minute walk :)

I got in late last night and ordered some Wings Over Burlington. Probably my favorite food slash best wings ever and then I reunited with some friends and then went to classes this morning. Tomorrow I have my lab practical for my anatomy class....eeeekkk. I just got back from a help session and tomorrow's test will be on the muscles. Wish me luck. I'll need it. And right now I'm off to dance class to practice for the big show on SATURDAY!!! Everything is coming together really nicely and I hope I do well! I think my parents are going to come up to visit this weekend because on Monday I will be turning 20, thats right TWENTY years old. Ugh. Scary. But anyway, acceptance letters went out last week so hopefully everyone will be hearing and making their final decisions!! (cough* choose SMC *cough) I haven't posted pictures in a while so here's a picture of some of my roommates for next year and I at the Mardi Gras parade a couple weeks ago! I had so much fun. Also don't forget to send me any questions and check me out on twitter!! (I think I'm becoming a twitter-holic) Talk to you all later!!

2 comments:

Paolo Rosales said...

Hey there,

Keep up the good work on your blog! By the way, my name is Paolo, and I'm an SMC alumnus- I graduated in 2005. Nice to see the new generation of SMCers getting involved on campus- makes me very proud to call it my alma mater.

Anonymous said...

Your roommates are so good looking
especially the brunette on the right. You are so lucky