Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sdjhjdsgh Is it friday yet?

Hi again everyone!

I hope everyone is having a marvelous Tuesday. I'm currently sitting at my computer, obviously procrastinating, and listening to some of the songs on the new Taylor Swift cd. It came out today and I cannot wait to get it this weekend. I highly suggest "love story" or "fearless".

But anyway, yesterday I had dreaded 5:30 am morning practice and then I came back to my room for registration for classes at 7am! At St. Mike's we use a program called "KnightVision" that helps us register for all our classes online, view our gpa and transcript, and it also helps us keep track of the classes we've taken. It's a really cool thing to use and its super convient that its online. So luckily, I got into all of the classes I wanted for next spring semester. I'm taking:

Second Semester Spanish
New Media I
British Literature II
Comparitive Vertebrate Anatomy
Drawing I

So overall, I don't have a class before 9:30, (always a plus) and only one class on Thursdays. This semester I was spoiled with only one class on Fridays, but in the spring I'll have three, but I'll be done by 1 pm. I'm pretty happy with my schedule and spring semester is my favorite by far. The weather starts to get warm and once swimming is over, I have a lot more free time on my hands. Which reminds me! It totally snowed today! Like legitmate flurrys for more than two seconds. It snowed almost all morning... It was crazy, but I started to get excited for the beautiful Vermont winter that's ahead of us :)

This weekend, the swim team will be traveling to Skidmore on Saturday for a meet. I'll be swimming the 1650 yard freestyle. Yes. 1650 = 1 mile= 66 laps of pure death. No, I'm just kidding. Kinda. I haven't done it in a while so I'm a little nervous, but hopefully everything will turn out just fine. haha.

Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know how it all turns out! Have a great rest of the week! :)

1 comment:

Bob Watt said...

Hi Mairead, good luck with the 1650 this weekend. I'm not sure which sounds harder, swimming a mile, or taking "Comparitive Vertebrate Anatomy" Anyway, good luck with both! Have fun at the meet, and keep up the good work on the blogitude.

Bob W.