Friday, October 30, 2009

Rainy Friday....

Hi all!

Today's another rainy Friday :( I feel like we've been having lots of those lately. Last night was our first Blogger Chat of the year. It went really well! We had a lot of good questions and talked to a bunch of interesting students...Blogger Chats are fun and great ways to meet current students.
This week has been busy as always. I'm kind of working backwards but oh well. Yesterday I had religion class, writing for media where we were assigned to cover one interesting aspect of halloween and write a narrative story on it. I think I'm going to write about either how costume stores prepare for the halloween season or how maintenance and public works departments handle the halloween after-math clean up. Haven't decided yet. Then I went to poetry class, swim practice, a Defender meeting where I picked up my story for next weeks paper, and then to the blogger chat. Wednesday we had our Founders Society meeting. I got to decorate with candy...favorite activity...drink apple cider and eat cupcakes :). Monday and Tuesday were busy days as well taking pictures for my Photojournalism "Classmate" assignment. Our teacher assigned us a classmate to use pictures to tell their story. It was really hard trying to capture good moments and a lot of work but I think mine came out okay...hopefully.
Today I'm just doing some laundry and then I'm going to Montreal tonight for the Jay-Z concert! I'm so excited! And tomorrow is the Halloween Dance which everyone on campus gets excited for. I'll be sure to update everyone and post lots of pictures in my next post! Until then I hope everyone has a safe and fun halloween weekend! Talk to you soon!

No comments: